Nice Job Everyone!
and this is only half of them ;) I can't wait to congragulate the rest of you gaiz *and maybe even pat myself on the back lol* When disk 2 comes out.
anyway... time for some postives and negatives!
1. Love seeing all the styles mesh in nicely
2. Great balence of awesome jokes and off color humor
3. My voice made it in so that's also a plus :D
1. CARDBOARD BOX AND SPRITE!?! ARGHHHHH!!!!
2. some jokes were meh...
3. I wasn't in it... Yet :3
but all in all EXCELLENT JOB! And congrats to stamper and utah for all the time and effort they put into it, it was SO worth the wait
I love your work kirb and Rina. Oh and Rina you've always been one of my favorite voice actresses, and hope you continue to refine your craft.
Anyways, onto critiquing your work. I like the fact the Lip syncing was a lot better this time around, and there was definite attention to detail on this second outing. I loved it and I wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of your works! ^.^
As I type this review...
You have one of the only Movies in the Halloween collection that may be in the top 10. Hopefully I'll be joining you somewhere in the top 10 as soon as mine as done, but this animation may make it to! here are some tips, animator to animator
1. Loved all the refrences to Nightmare Before xmas
2. Charcters were lovely
3. Emotions on the guys face *exclemation points over the small eyes... awesome*
1. If you start the lipsync with boogie in the moon, Finish it. You still have time to finish it if you want to before the contest is over.
2. Sync it up more at the end. it seems to get off at the end of the song.
3. voice acting should be more emotional. It seems kinda bland *especially the screams*
All in all, not bad, but there is definate room for improvement. Try to polish it before the deadline! ^.^
Hopefully these will help you in the future. HUGS!
Another excelent job from A. Earthworm
Although I always pictured the intro with Open Your Heart *super sonics theme* This was a great song and great animation *and I'm whole heartedly looking forward to the next installment*
Sprites at their finest, rare perfection!!!
There were no faults in this ENTIRE ANIMATION!!!! Everything was sublimely done, and The story is getting more and more addictive.
Oh and by the way... IF I could, this animation wouldn't get a 5... IT WOULD BE OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! *thanks for that joke, you made a classic DBZ fan Happy*
5/5, Excellent job!
A few tips
I'm glad someone took the initiative and Made a hand drawn type of phoenix wrong, but I do have some tips *take them or leave them, it's your choice*
1. Very little Actual animating... There was some great drawings, but most of the effort went into Lip syncing *which was great FYI*. Focus more attention on actual animation next time
2. Backgrounds can be your friend... I should know, Mine had sucky ones for most of my originals, but with the ones I have know *in upcoming works* they look a lot better. Just some food for thought
3. Length is also important. Unless you want something short *like a quickie animation* then it should be at least 2 or 3 mins.
4. Other than these, great overall job!
Not bad... not super either. 3-5
There are some things you need to work on before you make another, but lets go over the good things first.
-Most of the graphics were smoothly done
-Great utilization of weaponry
-In animation, still camera shots suck!!! figure out the AS Zoom to zoom in on the fight
-A k-o would be nice
- When the players were knocked out on the other side, the letters were flipped. Make a new graphic for the other side of the ring as well
That's about it though. keep working at it!
SONOFGOKU1 is out!
Getting Better man!
You've shown so much progress... If only I could Animate like you!!! *green with envy*
Anyway, no bad points. Freaking perfect in my book on technical matters.
Brilliant... just... Brilliant!!!
That's all I can say. No bad points and a great message!
All my 5iven Belong to this!!!!
Rejected cartoons meets Veggie tales!!! pwnage!
If you don't know what Rejected cartoons are, search for them on google...
at any rate, here's the long and short!
Funny as heck!!!
Voices were brief, but funny!
Like my G/B Idea... it's very short... can't wait to see more though!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.